"Back to Basics"
CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW 2013
Dates: 11 - 12 October, 2013
Venue: Waipuna Conference Centre, Mt Wellington, Auckland NZ.
Friday 11 October 2013 - Technical, including:
- Peter Maloney - Composite Helicopters International
- Biju Krishnankutty - Scott Bader Middle East. Fire retardant Fibre Glass in Buildings
- Tim Smyth/Chris Mellow - Core Builders Composites. (1) The story of the composites industry working together (2) AC72 and a study of integrated CNC in manufacturing
- Mark Kingsford - Staples Rodway Accountants
- Tony Stanton - GURIT NZ. The Successful Application of Advanced Composites in the Architectural and Industrial Sectors
- Lucy Cranitch - PATH Materials Consulting. Projects where composites could have been used
- Chris Cranitch - PATH Materials Consulting. Shrinkage in fibreglass parts
- Mark Dimond - Air NZ. Composite repair in aviation
- Annual General Meeting
- Public Open Session
Saturday 12 October 2013 - Practical, including live demonstrations at CACM (University of Auckland Glen Innes campus)
- Fire retardant. flame limiting systems
- CNC machining of moulds
- Spray bag application
- Mechanical testing
- Conference dinner (evening)
Watch this space for programme and registration details.
Enquiries about display space, registration or content: firstname.lastname@example.org